Monday 15 February 2021

Her Cowboy Bear

 


Her Cowboy Bear


A fake romance. A very real danger.

Jesse
Being in charge of the horses on the Crawford Ranch has its perks.
My favorite? Having my pick of the female visitors looking for a ride.
I’m not tied down to a mate, so every day’s been an adventure.
Until my parents threw a wrench into my wild bachelor life.
They’re selling the family farm that was supposed to be passed down to me—
Unless I can show them I’m finally ready to settle down with a mate.
I’m not ready for all that, but they don’t need to know.
I’ve got a plan up my sleeve, and it involves the new blue-eyed beauty in town.
We both need fake mates.
The only problem?
My bear isn’t convinced our little game is fake at all.

Aspen
After leaving my abusive ex for dead, I needed to get out of Colorado. Fast.
I escaped to Wyoming, hoping to start anew.
But my genius idea failed miserably.
The jerk survived, and now he’s on my trail.
So when a cocky cowboy asks if I’ll pretend to be his mate, I’m all in.
I’m not looking for a rebound, only a cover.
Even if that slow smile of his has my bear doing cartwheels.
Hell, I know he’s my mate, but the timing couldn’t be worse.
I’m carrying a secret from my past that could turn our lives upside down.


Steamy shifter love scenes and an HEA inside! No cheating or cliffhanger in this standalone romance. Readers 18+.

Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 

No comments:

Post a Comment