Wednesday 24 February 2021

Got Your Six

 


Got Your Six


Going home was definitely the last thing on my to-do list. I left my hometown with too many ends untied and now, years later, I had no idea how to fix any of it.

Leaving gave me the chance to breathe and gain perspective on my past. It gave me a chance to make a better life where I dedicated myself to helping others. But I hadn’t helped the ones that truly mattered, the ones I’d left behind.

It was time to start.

Back home, in the town I fought so hard to leave, I find myself scraping together apologies, mending mistakes, and attempting to move forward in the best way I know how.

It isn’t until I’m home that I find a piece of myself I didn’t even know was missing. A piece that had been so integral to my existence before I up and abandoned her.

It was time I made it right. It was time to make Delaney Torrez mine.


Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 

Book 1

No comments:

Post a Comment