Sunday 7 February 2021

Centre Spot

 


Centre Spot


The story starts several years earlier.

My sister’s words had replayed in my head. Maybe she is right? Perhaps I’m too much of a bookworm. Where else can a “four-eyed” girl with thick curls and freckles like me be accepted? I doubt that I can make real friends, even if I tried. Perhaps it’s best to stay in my lane.

Or, Maybe I get what I want, and much sooner than I thought. Now I have a new friendly roommate, I'm more popular than ever, all because of my great and caring boyfriend. I mean how lucky can a girl get?

Sure, my boyfriend Mike, and his best friend James, aren't getting along all of sudden, but they'll work it out. They've been friends for so long.  I don't think it has anything to do with me.

Mike is so dreamy and athletic, he looks just so hot. I must be the luckiest girl on the campus! Everything is just going to be fine.


Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 

No comments:

Post a Comment