Saturday 27 February 2021

For Always

 

For Always 


Nearly fifteen years ago I made a promise to myself that I would protect her. Love her.

And then I lost her. Or so I thought…

I have every reason to stay away from Olivia Cole.

She’s too beautiful. Too smart. Too young.

And she’s protected by an army of men that I respect.

She keeps pushing me. Demanding. Infuriating.

It’s not that I’m losing my control; she’s stealing it.

After phasing out of foster care Jason Sanders poured his blood, sweat and tears into beating the statistics that were set out before him. With help from his best friend, Kline, he built Sweetgum Orchard from the ground up. He’s never needed anyone else, until he catches a glimpse of strawberry red hair and lean curves and all of a sudden something in his life is missing. Or maybe he just found what was lost?

What kind of love and protection withstands decades of neglect?

I’ve always thought I wasn’t capable of this kind of love.

Did my heart start beating the moment I met you?

Or was my heart always beating for you from the start?

As children we made a promise. To love. Forever. For always.

Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 

Book 1 / Book 2

No comments:

Post a Comment