Saturday 6 February 2021

Desire For Daddy


 

Desire For Daddy 


Moving in with my mother and step-father is my last resort, and I mean LAST resort.

My mother and I have never been close; we barely even speak. Hell, I haven’t even met her damn husband and it’s been three years since she married some billionaire she could get her hands on. 

But when I lose my job and have no way of supporting myself, I’m forced to phone her up, asking for a few month stay. 
I’m surprised to arrive at my step-father’s, finding my mother nowhere in sight and finding a man I can’t keep my eyes from.

His stance, his wealth, his demands... I can’t help but want him... need him. 

I find my thoughts turning south as I try to hold back my desire... for daddy. 


Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 

No comments:

Post a Comment