Thursday 2 January 2020

Accidentally Engaged in Vegas


Accidentally Engaged in Vegas


Lilly

It all seems like a strange coincidence, but I may have just met the man of my dreams.

Because of an accident, my mother has problems with her memory. 
Including the fact that my fiancé left me.
Insistent that he join us for lunch, she calls out my ex’s name,
But another man answers. 
This hot stranger agrees to act like my fiancé to keep my mother calm. 
But just one afternoon together isn’t enough. 
Handsome and funny, my fake fiancé is too good to be true. 
Plus, he seems to want to try out our relationship for real.

Can I trust a total stranger with my heart? Especially when his family gets involved?

Jake

When a pair of strangers call my name, I never thought it would change my life.

It’s been me and my dog for too long. 
My mother just got remarried and now, I’m thinking of settling down myself. 
Fate intervenes by putting me in the path of the most beautiful woman. 
Lilly needs my help and I’m happy to give her anything she needs, just to keep her close. 
I’ve never met anyone like her. 
She’s a fun-loving burlesque dancer with a heart of gold. 
But she also doesn’t trust men. 

Will looking at every little accident as a sign pull her away?
Or can I convince her that she is my destiny?

Amazon.com 

UK / Canada / Australia  

No comments:

Post a Comment