Sunday 5 January 2020

Wintertime Love


Wintertime Love

Holiday Series Book 2


A Christmas Billionaire Small Town Romance


Mistake #1: Don't challenge a stranger into a drinking bet.
Mistake #2: Especially if he's Irish and super hot.

A toe curling kiss 
a consequence of a lost bet.
And my perfectly planned life
falls apart.

He’s tourist in our small town.
Later I find out that he’s the one 
that outbid my dreams
that destroyed my future plans.

I need to stay away from him
but he drags me into his embrace
making me addicted to his touch.

Mr Irish is determined to get me in his bed
And he’s tearing my defences apart 
Forcing his way into my heart.

A common past brings us closer
And he’s tearing my defenses apart
But I won’t go down without a fight.

He claims I’m his
But I belong to no man.

Amazon

US UK / Canada / Australia 


Also in the Series

Book 1 / Book 3

No comments:

Post a Comment