Wednesday 29 January 2020

Her Juicy Cherry


Her Juicy Cherry

Sweet Treats Book 2


The two cherry farmers are popping her cherry this season.

After being unceremoniously fired, I wanted to leave the city. I took a seasonal job at a cherry farm to pick fruit. The slower pace was just what I needed to de-stress and get myself in a better frame of mind.

I thought the cherry farmers would be a bunch of country hicks wearing overalls while chewing straw.

But Huck and Hank are nothing like what I expected. The men have broad shoulders, wide chests, and huge, powerful cherrypickers. In fact, they want to pluck my cherry - using teledildonics.

What?

What in the world is teledildonics?

It sounds like something naughty and filthy ... and it is.

Because Huck and Hank are no country bumpkins. These men run a virtual reality firm exploring the boundaries of love, and teledildonics is the next frontier.

I shouldn't enjoy this. I came to the farm to escape technology and the stresses of modern life.

But soon, these dirty farmers are plucking my cherry over and over again ... and leaving me with a baby along the way!

Get your mind out of the gutter, you naughty girl! Okay, maybe let it stay there for just a bit longer because this is a filthy romance novella that will have you hanging onto your seat for more. Your hair will be on fire by the end of the read, but teledildonics will do that if you're not careful. Warning: Nothing about this romance is realistic, but that's what makes it tasty, right? Second warning: This is a MMF bisexual romance, so swords cross. No cheating, no cliffhangers, and always an HEA for my readers.

Amazon.com

UK / Canada / Australia


Sweet Treats Series

Book 1 

No comments:

Post a Comment