Saturday 4 January 2020

Shielding His Curvy Girl


Shielding His Curvy Girl


Navy Seal and BBW Romance Series Book 3


A sweet and steamy military romance.



Aaron Dupree

Nightmares of that day plague me and I’ve lost more than just my position as Admiral, but my “girlfriend” too. I can’t remember when I could trust a woman as far as I could throw her, not even my own mother. Heather is different. She takes my insults and only gives smiles in return. She’s too good for me, but I can’t deny that with every passing day, I grow more fond of her. 

Heather Summers

I am a sucker for men who need my help. Particularly a man named Aaron who is hotter than hell and has an attitude to match. He’s no match for me though. I can see him breaking down under my kindness, but I’ve heard that he has an issue with women my size.

Amazon.com 

UK / Canada / Australia 



No comments:

Post a Comment