Thursday 16 January 2020

Danville, Kentucky


Danville, Kentucky


Scars Book 2


They say you're either a sinner or a saint and if you ask the residents of Danville, I'm a godsend.

If you ask Chelsea's father, on the other hand, I'm the devil incarnate.

I’ve tried to forget about her and I've tried to move on.
I was doing well until I discover that she's finally come back home.
If I was smart, I'd offer her nothing more than pleasantries.
If I wasn't a glutton for punishment, I'd remind myself stay away.
But that ain't happening.

Chelsea Roberts has seen me as an acquaintance, a neighbor, a childhood friend,
and now the cop that put her brother behind bars.
Yet, whenever we're in the same room together, 
her eyes tell me there's more to the story than the lies she tells herself.

All it's going to take is one moment, one kiss, one promise,
and one sin for that wall to break.
When it happens, I'm going to make her mine.

DANVILLE, KY is a steamy romance with a splash of spice. It's the second book in one of the fan favorited series, Scars, and can be read as a standalone.

Amazon.com 

UK / Canada / Australia 


Scars Series 

Book 1

No comments:

Post a Comment