Sunday 5 January 2020

Wintertime Heat


Wintertime Heat

Holiday Series Book 1


A Christmas Single Dad Romance


I was always the sensible one.
So how could I go and fall in love with this man?

I crushed into that arrogant guy's car.
I offered him a ride and he was a complete jerk.
Later he appears at my job to pick up his son.
How’s it possible he’s the father of such a sweet little boy?

Yes, he’s hot, but still a total jerk.
That smirk of his is driving me insane.
He's handsome, sexy as sin, protective and 
doesn't hesitate to take whatever he wants.

He's filthy rich and I live on school teacher’s salary.

I try to push him away but instead he wants to claim me, be my protector.
How am I supposed to think with his hands all over me, claiming every inch of my body?

I can’t control this traitorous heart of mine.
He touches me and it beats out of control.

His kisses? Toe-curling.
The chemistry between us? Definitely steamy.

I asked Santa to send me a man, but not him.

He can’t be my Christmas present. Can he?

This is a full-length standalone Christmas romance with a HEA.

Amazon.com 

UK / Canada / Australia 

No comments:

Post a Comment