Thursday 30 January 2020

Fake You


Fake You

Boys of Trinity Hall Book 2


Drew
I hate the lies you tell.
For as long as I could remember, everything in my world had been fake. The happy nuclear family. The loving parents. The close father-son relationship. The respectable family business. All lies. I’d had it with the pretense and the show, but I was trapped on a dizzying merry-go-round of deception, and I couldn’t get off. 

So when she was thrown unexpectedly into my path, and I discovered she was just another fake, I needed to make her pay. Little did I know, the deceit ran deeper than I could have imagined, and nothing was as it seemed. 

Kik
I tell the lies I hate.
I hated the lies and the pretense, but if I was going to achieve what I wanted in life, they were a necessary evil. Truth was, I’d mostly made peace with the idea. What I was doing was a means to an end, and the end definitely justified the means. Besides, it wasn’t forever—nothing ever was. 

Everybody had to do what they had to do, right? I could live with that. Kinda. Sorta. Maybe. At least I thought I could until he came bursting into my life, and was determined to tear down everything I’d worked so hard to build.

**Fake You is a complete standalone dark, angsty, rollercoaster of a bully romance. However, it contains references to characters and events first depicted in book 1 of the Boys Of Trinity Hall series, and as such, although it can be read and enjoyed alone, reading Break You first will make for the best possible reading experience.

Amazon.com 

UK / Canada / Australia 


Boys of Trinity Hall Series 

Book 1 

No comments:

Post a Comment