Sunday 12 January 2020

Full Moon Trial


Full Moon Trial

Ironwood Academy Book 2


Reverse Harem Urban Fantasy Romance


Jasper, a bear shifter, took my innocence. He wants us to be in love but I’m not a one man woman and the alpha werewolf is looking pretty hot. Luckily, Cade has what I need, and I know just how to get it.

I have a secret. My grandmother gave me a succubus necklace. In the throws of passion, it allows me to read the minds of my lovers, gaining whatever knowledge I want. And as a new witch, the necklace is proving it’s worth, especially with another trial ahead of me. 

Ironwood Academy in Love’s Hollow is the elite university for magical creatures. Creatures I never even knew existed until a few weeks ago. But being the new girl in school has problems, especially when the evil headmaster has it out for me. Thorn knows that I know little about magic and he wants me gone. However, I won’t leave quietly.

When Angie, my best friend and roommate, can’t control her shifting capabilities, Thorn comes up with a new plan. He knows my grandfather was a shifter and he wants me to shift now too. I have until the full moon to figure out how to shift forms and what animal I will become, or once again, I face expulsion.

Cade McWilliams is the alpha of the Ironwood shifters. He has powers like I’ve never seen before and a body to match. Big Boy is all muscle and strength, but he shifts beautifully. Now all I need is for him to tell me how. 

But asking is way too easy, and I have a better way to find out. 

Can I keep my first lover while taking another? 
Even if my survival depends on it?
Certainly, the knowledge of two men is better than one?

Amazon.com 

UK / Canada / Australia 


No comments:

Post a Comment