Thursday 2 January 2020

Hero Boss


Hero Boss


She was the last thing I expected, but just what I needed...

Scott
Stevie Maddox was the last person I would have hired.
Or kissed.
Or slept with.
Somehow, I managed to do all three despite her being all wrong for me.
But she’s funny.
Sweet.
Sexy as hell.
And I can’t stop thinking about her…
I just have to convince her this is more than just an office romance.

Stevie
He was another rich pr*ck doctor, at least that’s what I thought
Keeping Dr. Scott in his box would keep everybody safe.
It would keep things uncomplicated. Simple.
But nothing about the former football player was simple.
He was a gentle giant, a dominating gentleman.
A nice guy.
He wasn’t anything like I thought he would be.
But we’re all wrong for each other, no matter what Scott thinks.
I just have to convince him of it too.
Before one of us gets hurt.

Amazon.com 

UK / Canada / Australia 

No comments:

Post a Comment