Thursday 16 January 2020

Dirty Tricks


Dirty Tricks

The Complete Brentmoor Bullies Reverse Harem Academy Bully Romance Series Box Set Collection


Read the entire series that Amazon reviewers have described as being "well written," "very entertaining," with "great characters," "lots of surprises," and steam so hot that it's like "a bunch of chili peppers!" -From reviews by Amazon Users ILikeBooksBest, Amber Johnson and Kindle Customer.

Brentmoor Academy is where ultra-rich kids go. And now, to my surprise, it's where I go too, thanks to surprise tuition the celebrity father I just found out I have sent me after my mother died. I thought dealing with grief was enough to nearly kill me. But now I also have to deal with the most popular and elite students who make up Brentmoor's infamous "Council" relentlessly bullying me because they don't think a poor girl like me belongs here, no matter who my father is.

But three of the Council guys are hot, and I swear they have a crush on me. Scruffy but studly Sebastian is a rebel from old money, nerdy-cool Braxton didn't even need his billionaire dad to get him in because his grades were so stellar on their own, and handsome Harrison is the musical bad boy son of a rock and roll star.

These three guys might look down their noses at me, but I can't help noticing that they're staring at my curves while they do it. And even though they kind of take part in the cruel jokes, it seems to be in a teasing way. Or is it that they're even trying to help me?

It's hard to know what's really going on since Brentmoor and its elite lifestyle are like a whole new world to me and I'm not part of these guys' inner circle. But it starts to become abundantly clear that they want to be in my, um... inner circle... all three of them, at once, in fact.

I decide to use one of them to get back at the rest of the members of the Council, especially the mercilessly catty female students. But it's hard to decide which one of the three guys to choose, and from the way they're all fawning over me together, I'm starting to wonder if I even have to.

Am I doomed to live alone in the hell that is Brentmoor forever?
Or can I get revenge, pleasure and maybe even love, with 3 bad boy bullies at once?

This box set contains the complete Bullies of Brentmoor series: Dirty Deeds, Dirty Secrets, Dirty Lies and Dirty Love. Note: These books are about three damaged alpha males and the feisty, curvy female student who stands up to them until they're all on their knees begging to please her! The set contains mature language and scenes, including high heat steam, and potential triggers related to bullying. Although there are some cliffhangers in the individual books, everything is resolved by the end of this complete series collection, for your binge-reading pleasure.

Amazon.com 

UK / Canada / Australia 

No comments:

Post a Comment