Wednesday 1 January 2020

My Ex-Best Friend Can't Get Enough

My Ex-Best Friend Can't Get Enough

My gorgeous ex-best friend is back.
I ruined things once, but I’m about to make it right.
I’m finally taking what I want….
…. Even if she hates my guts.

We were kids the last time I saw my gorgeous best friend.

Alicia was everything I wanted: smart, beautiful, sexy. She was getting out of our small town, but I knew I wasn’t going anywhere.

Back then, I was trouble. Bad kid from a bad family. I knew I’d just drag her down… so I had to let her go.

Stupid mistake. Now I’m older, wiser, and a heck of a lot richer. When Alicia comes back to our small little town, I’m not about to let history repeat itself.

She’s even more gorgeous than I remember. Those lips, those eyes, it all drives me absolutely wild and makes me feel like a teenager again.

Except I’m a man now, wild with desire.

I’m going to show my former best friend what she’s missing. Even if it makes both our lives way more complicated than we need… I can’t let these feelings stay in the past.

This is me under control… but she’ll love it when I let go.

Amazon.com 

UK / Canada / Australia 

No comments:

Post a Comment