Thursday 23 January 2020

Fighting For The Forbidden

Fighting For The Forbidden

Worth The Fight Book 2


Her name's Tink.
She's a tiny little thing in a sparkling green dress. She has blonde hair swept up in a bun and brilliant blue eyes.
She's goddamn gorgeous.
But it's her voice that has me stopping in my tracks.
Someone's getting rough with her and even though there will be hell to pay, I raise my fists.
No one's going to hurt Tink.
She's mine now.
Just don't tell her grandpa. He invented the word overprotective.
I'm a mountain man, with a past in the ring, and not exactly the sort of guy he wants her to end up with.  But this is one fight I won't lose.

Dear Reader,
Titus is an alpha fighter who's ready to claim his hot-tempered, sassy-ass love.
He's a brawny beast and she's a petite virgin whose bark is bigger than her bite.
Good thing Titus knows how to tame her... for his big bone, she'll get on her hands and knees and beg.
It's a dirty one, darling!
xo, frankie

UK / Canada / Australia     



No comments:

Post a Comment