Wednesday 15 January 2020

Surprise Protector

Surprise Protector 

Hamptons Filthy Rich Series Book 1


Sometimes fate brings you who you need even when it feels so wrong.

Our happenstance meeting on the beach left me in tears.
He was a cocky billionaire with a spiteful attitude. 
And I was just a struggling single mom dog sitting trying to make an extra buck.

Soon we both felt an undeniable smoldering attraction neither could ignore. 
But feeling his arms around me was pure fantasy.
Honestly, our lives were polar opposites.

Little did I know, his ex had just given back her engagement ring.
Little did he know, I needed someone to protect my daughter and me from my stalker ex…

Until fate stepped in and gave us both a second chance.

Now that I’m carrying his baby…

Can I trust another man with my heart and the safety of my children?

Amazon.com 

UK / Canada / Australia 

No comments:

Post a Comment