Saturday 25 January 2020

Raw Deal


Raw Deal

Steel Veins Book 3


Her biggest mistake was arresting me.

My biggest mistake was falling for her.

She's going to ruin two long, hard years of work within my club, and it's going to get her killed. To protect her, I'll have to keep her dangerously close. Close enough to run my rough hands down her smooth curves. 

She says she's all business, but I can see her fierce, brown eyes wandering over my body. The sexual tension between us is stronger than the handcuffs she has me in. 

She'll never trust me. She shouldn't.

Because I'm not the criminal she thinks I am….

I'm so much worse

Raw Deal, a motorcycle romance set in the Steel Veins Motorcycle Club, is filled with heat, nail-biting violence, and heart-racing adventure.

Amazon.com 

UK / Canada / Australia 

 

Steel Veins Series

Book 1 / Book 2 

No comments:

Post a Comment