Sunday 12 January 2020

My Ex's Little Sister


My Ex's Little Sister

Alphalicious Billionaires


She is the total opposite of what I like in my woman.
Tall, blonde, chic, soft-spoken...
She was nothing like that.

Instead, Bella was the black sheep of the family,
And I met her for the first time when I dumped her sister at the altar…
Which speaks volumes about our relationship right?
Wrong!

She is the one who kind of kidnapped me from my own wedding… in her neon green car.
Yeps, you read that damn right!
And you know what more she is… the foul-mouthed dark-haired little sister of my now ex-fiancĂ©e.

And I think I’m obsessed with her.
I shouldn’t be.
She is forbidden.
But one taste and I can’t seem to stop.
I need more.

But what do we do if anyone finds out about us?


Amazon.com 

UK / Canada / Australia  

No comments:

Post a Comment