Thursday 30 January 2020

All My Loves


All My Loves

The Love Brothers Book 1


What do you do when you have a huge crush on your best friend, or in my case best friends? 

I’ve spent most of my life being the girl who tags along with the Love Triplets. 
Three hot specimens, identical to most, but different in every way to me. 

There’s Alex, the high school quarterback, whose deep, blue eyes I swear can see my soul.
Aiden, the smartest boy I know, who shares my love of academics and soccer. His nerdy talk twists me up inside. And Archer, the funniest person alive, whose full lips I’d die to taste. Don’t get me started on how he looks in gray baseball pants.

I was doing great suppressing my feelings and acting like every day was just another day. Until everything changed. When the secret they’ve been keeping comes unraveled, and my arch-nemesis attacks in every way she can, will our friendship even survive?

Amazon.com 

UK / Canada / Australia 



No comments:

Post a Comment