Wednesday 22 January 2020

DEEPER


DEEPER

Evergreen Hotel Romance Book 4


Natty: I never felt like I needed a man for anything but sex.


Working at the Evergreen Lake Hotel and Resort, I have all the friends and emotional support I needed. Mark is my bed buddy and nothing more. 
But one night, Mark confesses he wants to be more than just friends, I’m sorry I humiliated him but I was flustered by his sudden change of heart. To make matters worse, I am currently in disagreement with Rachel and the gang about the way their men treat them.
All these petty BS has been put aside by a terrible phone call I received from my mother. I need to meet her asap – but I am 200 miles away and I don’t have means to get to her by tomorrow morning…
….
….
Why didn’t I know Mark has a car?! Will he help me?

Amazon.com 

UK / Canada / Australia  

No comments:

Post a Comment