Saturday 11 January 2020

Innkeeper and the BOSS


Innkeeper and the BOSS

Billionaire's Obsession Book 5


A Small Town Enemies to Lovers Romantic Comedy


I have a rich spoiled brat for a boss… but not for long.
Meet Josh Sterling…. gorgeous, arrogant, rich as sin… heir to the Sterling Empire.
And now my new Boss.  
Josh waltzed into my hometown.
I even changed my schedule to show him around.
He seemed sincere at first, so I let him have me.
Did you hear that?
I slept with him.
Big mistake.
And then I found out that he was playing me all along.
I’m not the one he wanted.
It was my family business he was after.
It’s a hard pill to swallow.
The Inn was supposed to be our family legacy.
Well, I’m going to get it all back.
The war is on.
I hate him with every fiber of my being.
So why do I still want his big arms around my waist?

Amazon.com 

UK / Canada / Australia 


Billionaire's Obsession Series 

Book 1 / Book 2 / Book 3 / Book 4 

No comments:

Post a Comment