Tuesday 28 January 2020

Wicked Hearts


Wicked Hearts

Wicked Hearts At War Book 1


I DESTROYED HIM.

Buried his reputation and burned his soul. Shattered his heart into a thousand pieces.
And now... He’s out for revenge


Pearl

I’ve always been that girl, the one you want to be deep down. 
The popular one. Idolised and adored, privileged and perfect in every way.

But saints have sins, so I’ve kept mine well hidden. 
No one knows the real me. Who I used to be. Who I’ve buried to survive.

I never meant to crush him while I climbed to the top, but he was too easy. Too sweet.

And now he’s back in my life. My study partner and company rival, no less.
He may have grown, buffed up and filled out. 
No longer the geeky kid with glasses, but a gorgeous, sculpted to perfection Adonis.

Still the same boy who loved me. Once.

Only now he looks at me with pure hatred.

I ruined his reputation, scarred his soul.
Shattered his heart into a thousand pieces.
He wants his revenge...

But this is my life we’re talking about. This is my future. 
I was the one who made his life hell when we were kids at school. 
Not now we’re practically adults, at the most prestigious hospitality institute in Europe.

And he might think he knows how to be the bully. 
But he hasn’t got the sweetest clue...

How to be wicked.

Not like I do.

***

Not your typical bully romance but don't let that put you off. 
This a slow burn not-a-love-story with a steep cliff! 
For fans of Gossip Girl... 
A dark and twisted romance to keep you guessing.

Amazon.com 

UK / Canada / Australia 

No comments:

Post a Comment