Saturday 12 June 2021

Accidental Love

Accidental Love

 

A tasty office romance, an enemies-to-lovers series 


Hillary


All I’ve ever wanted is to meet the man of my dreams and to live happily ever after, but my dating life has only ever ended in heartbreak and humiliation.


Tonight was no different. I’d been stood up by my online date.


As I drank more and more, I was ready to give up on the whole thing, give up on men, when a case of mistaken identity sparked a steamy one-night stand with a stranger.
Except, when I walk into my new job the following Monday morning, it seems he won’t stay a stranger.
He’s my billionaire boss. 

Gale


The last thing I expected on a night of unexpected fun was to be at the end of another guy’s punishment: a drink thrown in my face, then my shoes were puked on.
Though I’m no knight in shining armour, I couldn’t just leave her there alone in that state.
I took her home to keep her safe.
Though it might’ve been against my better judgment, we spent the night together in more ways than one.
But it seems we’ll be spending a lot more time together in the future.
She’s my new secretary.


Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 

Book 2 / Book 3 / Book 4 / Book 5 / Book 6


No comments:

Post a Comment