Thursday 17 June 2021

His Secret

His Secret

 

I only had one option: Run away from my wedding. 
But what I did next was quite unexpected. 
I fell in love with trouble. 

My secrets were all piled up when I met Zach. 
A changed identity, a new name, but the same soft heart. 
Zach was my new boss, but I couldn’t say no to his demands. 
He took me by storm and by surprise.
I saw a submissive side of me that I didn’t know existed. 
And then it happened… 
The thing that I was most afraid of. 
My family tracked me down. 
I knew drama would follow and secrets would be revealed. 
But never in a million years did I think that I’d feel this stupid. 

Zach is not who he said he was. 
Another betrayal… Well, big surprise!
Good thing I know how to start over. 
But do I really want to run away this time around?

Dominant bosses, sassy bbw’s, loads of office drama and angst! Each book in the series can be read on it’s own, promises oodles of kindle melting heat and of course, a very passionate happily ever after. His Secret is Zach and Eleni’s story.
Books do not have to be read in order.


Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 

Book 1 / Book 2 / Book 3 / Book 4




No comments:

Post a Comment