Thursday 17 June 2021

His Savage Desire

His Savage Desire

 

When I first saw her, she belonged to another man. She was afraid and desperate. I’ll change all that. I’ll set her free, just long enough, to make her mine.

Nikolai
Home after years at war, I saw her, and knew saving her was my life’s purpose.
I have no family left, I have no influence.
All I have is my name and the strength of my body.
I will give it all to protect her, to rescue her.
Because Elena Volkov was born to be mine, and as I was made to be hers.
Let no man come between us, who wishes to live.

Elena
Going to my brother’s wedding was my chance to escape my jailor.
My ex had isolated me from everyone I cared about. Everyone who could have freed me.
But here, in this new place, there is a man watching me with understanding
There is a man here who sees me.
To escape a monster, I have to marry this stranger.
I have to trust him and give him everything I have, before my past comes back to haunt us.

Warning
When this OTT Russian mafia man meets his forever girl, he’ll stop at nothing to make her his. If you like possessive, protective mobsters going after the smart, sassy women they fall for, you’ll love the Bad Boy Bratva series.


Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 

Book 1 / Book 2 



No comments:

Post a Comment