Tuesday 22 June 2021

FILTHY CHASE


FILTHY CHASE


Sexy. Riveting. Nail-biting. The Filthy Chase delivers a romance full of passion, desire, and unexpected love like no other.
When Chase meets Beverly, sparks, and panties fly. But things get complicated when he offers her the chance of a lifetime: marry him and spend the rest of her days as his bride. What seems like an ideal situation quickly turns into more than they could ever have imagined.


Chase Her

I can’t get enough of him.
I can’t leave him or his body alone.
The only problem is, I have enough problems on my plate without a relationship.
So, I’ll keep this no strings attached: no heartbreak, no problems.
Right?
Can Beverly and Chase turn their lust into a loving, long-term relationship? Or will the truth prove too much for Beverly?

Capture Her:

I thought I wanted to make it own my own.
But now that he’s gone, I can’t stop thinking about him.
I want the heat of his touch thick on my wet thighs.
Even though I said no…
Is it too late to say yes?
Can Chase and Beverly overcome the past in order to make their dreams a reality? Or will their ending be anything but happy?

Save Her:

I was supposed to be tied up by him, not this stranger.
I would give anything to be free,
But I would give up even more for more taste of Chase.
Will he become my knight in shining armor?
Can Chase and Beverly come together when everything seems to be keeping them apart?

Obsess Her:

I can’t believe I’ve messed everything up by falling in love!
Even though he gives me my heart’s desires, all I really want is him.
I crave him like air, and when he’s not with me, I’m drowning.
But how can I tell him something that could change our entire marriage?
Will Beverly be able to tell Chase how she feels? Or will a blast from the past become an insurmountable roadblock?

Love Her:

I have demons in my closet, and now my ex is threatening to let them all out.
This could kill Chase’s image, and it will definitely kill whatever future I dreamed of.
There’s nothing left for me to do but tell him everything.
How will Chase react to learning the truth of Beverly’s past?

Discover all the juicy ups, downs, and upside downs of how Chase and Beverly’s story plays out in The Filthy Chase. HEA guaranteed!


Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment