Sunday 27 June 2021

Chasing Liberty


 

Chasing Liberty


Libby

Flat broke, dogged by scandal and on the Bratva's radar, I needed a fresh start. The last thing I expected was to find myself caught up with the Irish mob. Seeing Andrew Donovan after all these years ignites a flame inside me. It's hard to ignore, but I've had enough brushes with organised crime to last me a lifetime. Unfortunately,, Andrew Donovan wants me as his wife and what he wants, he gets.

Andrew

The minute I set eyes on Libby Preston, all grown up, and determined to defy me, I knew I had to have her. She can try to run, but I'll always catch her. By the end of the week, she'll have my ring on her finger, whether she likes it or not.

Chasing Liberty is the first in a new series of Irish Mafia romances. It can be read as a standalone.


Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 



No comments:

Post a Comment