Sunday 13 June 2021

Daddy’s Second Chance Little

Daddy’s Second Chance Little

 

She’s not sure she can ever find happiness after breaking up with her high school sweetheart so many years ago. He doesn’t know if he’ll ever be able to love. He was the sweetheart...

JOCELYN
I can’t believe I have another chance with Michael!
How could I have ever let him go before?
He sees right into my soul, and he wants to help me to become everything I want to be.
Even after all this time, he still wants me!
He is strong and powerful.
His is brilliant and sexy.
He is everything I should have seen when we were younger.
God, I want him, and I want our relationship to work.
But I can tell he still hurts from what I did to him.
How can he love me?

MICHAEL
I have always wanted a little girl.
I never expected I would be Daddy to Josie, though. She’s the girl of my dreams!
But she already left me once. How can I believe this little girl won’t leave me again?
She’s perfectly beautiful, perfectly sexy, perfectly sweet and perfectly wonderful!
And she needs a Daddy to help her become everything she wants to be.
She’s lovely and wonderful but can I be good enough?
I wasn’t good enough before.
And I still don’t know what I did wrong.

Daddy’s Second Chance Little is the very sexy and romantic new age play installment in the Wounded Daddies series. She’s a wonderful girl who made a horrible mistake. Can Michael see past that? Can she learn to let someone help her grow and blossom? Can these two make it when the odds are against them? This book contains light DDlg, scorching sex and a whole lot of sweet, funny and sexy romance. You’ll love the sexy journey to a wonderful happily ever after for these two! 


Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 

Book 1 / Book 2 / Book 3 / Book 4 / Book 5



No comments:

Post a Comment