Wednesday 16 June 2021

Fail To Fight

Fail To Fight


Two hearts collide after ten long years. She wants closure. He seeks redemption.

Could one night together change everything they thought they knew?

A powerful story of unrequited love.

Chloe

Don’t condemn the man I love. His actions were inexcusable but I forgave him a lifetime ago. What I need to know is why he left me scared and broken, without a fight. With no goodbye. No closure.

Will

I’m the weak bastard who walked away. The one who spent the last decade looking back, filled with regret. With my life at a crossroad, I must redeem myself before I can move on. One thing I never expected was to want a second chance. And this time, I won’t leave her without a fight.

Their first love ended in betrayal, plagued by secrets and lies. In this steamy, second chance romance, is it possible for Chloe and Will to find their forever?


Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment