Wednesday 16 June 2021

Double Summer Trouble


Double Summer Trouble


Stay hydrated, baby…
It’s going to be a very hot summer

He’s broody.
He’s a billionaire.
Now he’s my boss.
And he has a best friend?
They say they share everything.

I’m supposed to decorate Mason Chapman’s office.
But the billionaire makes everything hard.
He shouldn’t be so rigid, should he?
He has plans I can’t even begin to imagine.
He needs me to bend and mold to his ways.
Can I be that flexible?
Mason wants to whisk me away to Holiday Harbor.
Meet his best friend Reed and get swept up in the little seaside town.
Suddenly they want to give me everything.
It’s not just a vacation.
It’s more than a design contract…
It’s every dirty fantasy I can dream.
It’s only one summer.
With two incredible men ready to promise me everything I want.

**Double Summer Trouble is a full-length MFM menage romance with MF and MFM scenes. There is NO cheating, NO cliffhanger and a guaranteed HEA with plenty of steam. If you like billionaire alpha males, then you’re in for double the fun in Holiday Harbor.**


Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment