Sunday 13 June 2021

Billionaire Dragon's Doctor Mate


Billionaire Dragon's Doctor Mate

 

One mating ceremony and everything changed. 

Destinee
When I heard my name being called, I thought that it was the best thing ever.
I was to marry Jeff, the Alpha of the clan and the man I had been crushing on for years.
Jeff wasn’t happy though as his face showed his true feelings.
He was in love with someone else.
I was devastated but I didn’t have a choice.
He was an alpha and even if he didn’t love me or even want me, I had to be his wife.
He was out most nights, drinking with friends, while I stayed back, waiting up.
Jeff was still just as devastatingly handsome as ever, he made my body come alive.
But he never touched me, and I was starting to think that he never would.

Maybe this is my destiny… And I have accepted it.

Jeff
Us dragonkin have rules. The Alpha in particular has many rules imposed upon him and one of them was to be mated early in life.
I couldn’t pick my own mate, mind you.
One had to be chosen for me, through some stupid ritual.
I didn’t know what to think of the tiny, quiet healer that I’d never really noticed before.
When she was called up to be my mate, I thought there had been some mistake.
Surely not her…
I’d made it clear that she wasn’t what I wanted.
It wasn’t until I realized I’d messed up, and now I was remiss from that reaction.
Now, I wanted my wife, but she wasn’t having it.
I couldn’t blame her, I was acting like a jerk.
Everything was coming to a head, the clan’s sapphire was stolen.
Our protection was gone.
Members were getting attacked and even then and all I could think and worry about was getting back in Destinee’s good graces.

I don’t know when exactly it happened, but at some point, I fell for my wife. And I would now do anything to make her see that mating with me wasn’t a mistake. It was our destiny. I want to make her mine. Will I ever be able to win her back?


Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 

Book 1 / Book 2 / Book 3 / Book 4 


No comments:

Post a Comment