Thursday 24 June 2021

Undo Me Slowly


Undo Me Slowly


My new neighbor is the worst.

So why can’t I stop drooling whenever he’s around?

I lost 180 lbs when my husband and I split, and I’m in the market for a big change. I find just what I’m looking for in this cute little town where everyone knows everyone.

But my new home couldn't be further from my small town dream. No quiet neighborhood filled with lazy mornings. Nope. Not for me. Instead I get a tatted-up man who has no right to be as hot as he is, especially when he guns his motorcycle's engine and plays his music loud enough that I can't get a moment's peace.

So much for my sweet little small-town escape.

Until the day I find an anaconda in my bedroom. He finds me half-dressed losing my mind in my front yard and charges in like fairytale knight ready to rescue the princess from the dragon. Although my dragon isn’t so much a dragon as much as a small non-poisonous snake …

Even though he laughs, it’s not mean spirited. Maybe he's not so bad after all ...

Our chemistry ignites that night and burns hot and fierce. But when he needs to take full custody of his baby girl, will there be room in his life for me too?

Undo Me Slowly is a fun, enemies to lovers, small town romance featuring a sexy single dad next door and a feisty heroine looking for a fresh start. Full of heat and heart with a guaranteed HEA!


Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 

Book 1

No comments:

Post a Comment