Wednesday 23 June 2021

Riding Shotgun

Riding Shotgun

 

What’s deadlier than a loaded shotgun? A man on a mission to save his woman…

Tensions are high in the Steel Knights clubhouse.
That only gets worse when I find myself caught in a hail of bullets from another MC.

No one wants to get involved.
Yet when my past shows up asking for help…

How can I deny her?
Erica still holds my heart.

Yet, protecting her might cost me my future with the club.

Don’t get involved.

That directive is easier said than done.
Especially when our new enemies have their sights set on my woman.

Losing her isn’t an option.
That may mean leaving the Steel Knights and my brothers behind.

But I’m not afraid to pull the trigger.


Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 

Book 1 / Book 2 / Book 3 / Book 4


No comments:

Post a Comment