Wednesday 23 June 2021

Cold Dark Heart


 

Cold Dark Heart


My life is a mess. My husband left me for another woman, my son is getting into trouble, and I’ve been left with a bar I don’t want and have no idea how to run.
Still, I won’t admit I’m in over my head. Until Damon Blake shows up.
He’s just come to town. He says he’s supposed to work for me. He has a shady past full of bad decisions and the sexiest eyes I’ve ever seen. So I hire him. What’s one more problem, after all?
Damon should be the worst decision I ever made. So why don’t I regret it? Why am I not sorry for the dirty things we get up to?
We’ve both locked our hearts away. But when things get wild, we might save each other… whether we want to or not.


Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 

Book 1 / Book 2 / Book 3 / Book 4

No comments:

Post a Comment