Tuesday 15 June 2021

Mr. Contract Daddy


 

Mr. Contract Daddy


One contract. Two signatures. Three lives.
My best friend just agreed to be my contract baby daddy.

My doctor says I need to get pregnant now
Or I might never be able to have children.

But my daddy options are limited.
Boyfriend? Nope.
Random hookups? Too messy.

Just when I thought my dream was over,
My best friend proposes to me…
“I’ll be your contract daddy.”

But we can't risk our friendship.
We gotta do this the right way.
No feelings. No relationship.
And definitely no drooling over his rock-hard abs.

So, we both sign on the dotted line.

We're two friends making a baby.
We're two friends who've crossed a line.

Cause while this contract may cover how to make a baby…
There’s no clause that covers falling in love.

This contract baby romance will curl your toes, make you blush, and set your Kindle on fire. Side-effects include intense swooning, moments of ‘is it hot in here?’, and an inability to stop reading. There’s an extra big serving of HEA, and of course, no cheating or cliffhanger. This is Book 4 in the Love, Accidentally series, but each book is a stand-alone and can be read in any order.


Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 

Book 1 / Book 2 / Book 3



No comments:

Post a Comment