Monday 14 June 2021

Love to Hate You

Love to Hate You

 

Did you know skinny dipping is illegal? 

After the worst year of my life, I decided I would do things that scared me. So when my best friend dared me to go for a moonlight swim, I went for it. Problem is, there was a warrant for my arrest. My ex had racked up a million parking tickets on my car without telling me. 

Now, I’m faced with one phone call and aside from my drunk best friend, I only know one other soul in the entire city. 

My brother’s best friend and my childhood tormenter, Benton Murphy, aka the hottest lawyer on the west coast. I know he’d bail me out for my brother’s sake, but I swore I wouldn’t contact him. Now, I don’t have much of a choice. 

The man who comes to pick me up from jail is not the lanky kid with the mohawk I knew as a teen. Benton’s all grown up and makes my knees weak from the mere sight of those broad shoulders and baby blues.

Benton Murphy may be a respectable grown up now, but he’s the last man I’d ever get involved with.

Problem is, now I owe him a favor and he’s come to collect. How hard can it be to pretend to be the future Mrs. Murphy for a weekend?

Love to Hate You is a full length, stand alone steamy romantic comedy. 


Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 






No comments:

Post a Comment