Saturday 26 June 2021

Falling for Flynn


 

Falling for Flynn


In the high-stakes world of professional polo, Flynn Coltan rules the field. But when it comes to love, his heart is out of bounds. Until a feisty flame-haired filly decides to cross the line… 
________________________________
Flynn
She’s the fire to my ice. The hot to my cold. She’s impulsive in the face of my control.
And I don’t like it one damn bit!
I haven’t spent my life keeping a firm rein on my world, only to have some wild redhead gallop in and wreck it all. Sure, there’s a spark there…who wouldn’t want to get their hands on all that? But I don’t like complications, and if I’d wanted chemistry, I’d have stayed in college. Gabrielle Carter can warm my bed for a while…but I’m not letting her melt my heart.

Gabrielle
Flynn Coltan? That man is a Grade A jerk. And if he thinks he can fool me with that holier than thou act of his, he’s got another thing coming. I can see the way he looks at me. But I’m not going to fall for that ‘brooding untouchable’ game he’s got going on. I’ll admit, I wear my heart on my sleeve…I can’t help it. And I don’t plan to change – even if those eyes make my knees weak, and that body…
No! Just no.
I’m an all or nothing girl, and if he blows it, he can leave with nothing.

This is an equestrian-themed sports romance – no cowboys, but plenty of supersexy horsemen!
Steamy adult romance.


Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 

Book 1 / Book 2


No comments:

Post a Comment