Friday 18 June 2021

Unspoken


 

Unspoken


Her name was Ellie Scott, and she was the most beautiful woman I’d ever seen.Our worlds collided one day in the produce section of the grocery store when I accidentally hit the corner of the display of apples, and they started fall. I was speechless the moment she looked at me and her beautiful emerald eyes met mine. It felt like time had stopped and suddenly all was right in my disheveled life.

We lived in different worlds. Mine was a world of hearing, and hers was a world of silence. Despite her being deaf, the chemistry between us was undeniable.

But I faced two problems: the secret I held and my family. I was born a Walker and came from a family of wealth and status. My parents would never approve or accept her, and my mother would stop at nothing to keep us apart.

They threatened my career and my future. What they didn’t understand was that I would give up everything to be with her.

Then everything went to hell the day my ex-fiancée showed up with some news that threatened to tear us apart.My life was finally right, and I wasn’t going to let anyone, or anything destroy it. I would protect what was mine.


Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 

No comments:

Post a Comment