Saturday 26 June 2021

Bride for the Billionaire Next Door

 


Bride for the Billionaire Next Door


A lonely billionaire and a romance writer strike up a friends with benefits arrangement when she’s house-sitting for her godmother. But could it lead to more?
Ines
When my eccentric rich godmother asks me to housesit her penthouse and look after her pampered pooch, I figure this is the perfect time for me to write one of those steamy romances I always snuck read during boring college courses. After this, it’s time to join the real world, which means a real boring office job.

That all changes when I meet the handsome next door neighbor. He makes a proposition better than any plot twist I could write.

Miles
I need a wife. Not because that Jane Austen chick said it was a truth universally acknowledged that a single man of good fortune blah, blah, blah. But according to my CFO, I do need someone who will dazzle my investors. I tell him to take a hike.

That is until I meet the new girl next door. Witty and gorgeous, Ines immediately steals my heart. But how can I make her see my feelings are real? How can I prove I'm better than the heroes in her books?

Bride for the Billionaire is a series of short, sweet, and steamy instalove romantic comedies. Check it out if you like alpha billionaires and curvy women who go into marriage for practical reasons but find much more: true love. No cliffhangers, no cheating, HEA guaranteed!


Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 

Book 1

No comments:

Post a Comment