Friday 18 June 2021

Secret Memories


 

Secret Memories


Can this fresh start be a blessing or a curse? That’s what I keep asking myself after losing my memory in that terrible car crash. I don’t remember anything before waking up in the hospital. I want to listen to my heart and move on.

Vance Jones, my sexy physical therapist makes it seem so simple. There’s something in the way he treats me, not as a patient but an equal. The more time together we spend the harder it is to deny there’s something here.

Still, I find myself struggling to escape the obligation of figuring out my old life and clearing through the fog of who I am and who I’ve left behind. The recurring dreams and nightmares of a mysterious blonde man with green eyes begin to haunt me. Who have I forgotten?

Vance is the first person to know and accept me for who I am since the accident. Everything about him seems right, but I can’t shake the idea that this mysterious dream man is more than a dream. Everyday the temptation is harder to resist. I have to choose to embrace my future or chase after my past. 


Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 

Book 1 / Book 2

No comments:

Post a Comment