Tuesday 22 June 2021

Just My HEA

 


Just My HEA


Meet the characters in The Sterling Place Series! 

If you love HOT AF, protective alpha men, friends to lovers, second chances, secret relationships, secret babies, fake marriage’s and billionaire bosses, true love, misunderstandings, with no cheating then Just My HEA Boxset is sure to please! 


Isabella was my best friend’s sister-- forbidden. But someone forgot to tell her the rules.

I was a billionaire, rich, handsome and powerful with women panting after me…but the only woman I wanted was untouchable.
I promised her brother I would NEVER break the Bro code.
She was my neighbour, my PLATONIC best friend and totally off-limits.
When her brother moved back in after his divorce, everything changed.
Suddenly, Isabella was jealous-- This wasn’t platonic at all. We could never work..
I could get my happily ever after, or ruin everything...


She was my sister’s best friend, and I’d been in love with her forever, but, aside from one perfect night where we lost our v-card together.. she never saw me like that.
She’s only ever seen me as a shoulder to cry on.
Because of my divorce and a twist of fate, I ended up living with her. Roommates.
The temptation drove me mad.
She broke my heart once, I can’t let it happen again.


Just My Billionaire Boss: A Secret Baby Nanny Romance

He’s my billionaire boss/rockstar, and I’m just the nanny.
We met once in an electrifying night, but the cocky AF bad boy that he is.. doesn't even
remember me. Awkward
I don’t know what to do.
If he finds out who I really am, will he think I am just a crazy fan?
Will he remember how I took what I wanted and disappeared?
Will, he ever be able to forgive me for the mess I've made, or will he break my heart again?


Just My Secret Blind Date; A Forbidden Older Woman Younger Man Romance

The stick shows two pink lines.
So much for no last names and no strings attached.
Marriage and babies are not for me.
To make matters worse,
It turns out the new guy in town is one of them.
A billionaire jack-a from a wealthy and powerful family,
who thinks I’m just a golddigger trying to trap him.
My head says to run away as fast as I can..
I need to face him and tell him the truth, even if he hates me forever.


My friends warned me to stay away from my new billionaire boss, Malcolm Stewart.
He’s definitely hot AF, but an arrogant entitled alpha is not my type.
It was hate at first sight.
I confronted him first and let him know that I could not be bought and was not at all interested.
Rejecting him seemed to make him even more intrigued with me, ugh.
He figured out that I loved to travel, take adventures, and cherished my job.
So he offered me a luxurious vacation AND ownership of the cafe where I worked...
But there was one catch...
I would have to play his fake wife for a week, to help him with an inheritance.
I reluctantly accepted the challenge and upped the ante even more.
I counter-bet him that he would fall in love with me, and I would break his heart.I knew there was no risk of losing because I didn’t have a heart to break.
We sealed the deal with the hottest night of my life… suddenly I knew I was in trouble.
Can two people who don’t believe in love play the game so hard that they lose their hearts to each other?

If you love steamy billionaire romance then let the friend’s in the Sterling Place Series keep you up turning pages all night long!


Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 



No comments:

Post a Comment