Tuesday 15 June 2021

Wicked Stepbrothers


 

Wicked Stepbrothers


My stepbrothers were forbidden to me, and yet everything I wanted.

Just before the start of my senior year in high school, my mother whisked me away to Los Angeles to live with her soon-to-be husband and his three sons.

The Holloway brothers… 

All broken in their own ways…

My love for them burned hotter than the California sun, and because of it, I could burn getting too close. 

Liam didn’t trust my intentions, Ricky wanted only sex, and Chase was engaged to be married to another woman. 

Despite it all, they wanted me too, and I would do everything in my power to be with them. 

But the danger of someone finding out about us could destroy everything.

Fans of Ilsa Madden-Smith and J.L. Beck & C. Hallman will love this book.

One-click to fall in love with the wicked stepbrothers.


Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 

Book 1 / Book 2 / Book 3 / Book 4 / Book 5


No comments:

Post a Comment