Monday 28 June 2021

My First, My Last


 

My First, My Last


Fate has kept them apart for twenty years.
Their roads never crossed and the stars failed to align, until now.

Matured, more experienced, pierced, tattooed and hot as hell, Adrian steps back into Mia's life to reclaim his first love. And the moment she sees him she can't remember her own name. 

Adrian Reed had always remained in Mia's heart. After all, he was her first in every way possible, but that was twenty years ago. His sudden appearance at a bar, on a girls night out, has Mia acting like a fifteen year old girl again. 

But life now is not as simple as it was twenty years ago. With two kids, a hopeful ex-husband and new insecurities, Mia finds opening up to a new relationship challenging.

Will she give her first love another chance, or will she push him away, this time for good?

Join Mia and Adrian on their journey to finding their first love for the second time in My First, My Last.


Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 



No comments:

Post a Comment