Saturday 21 August 2021

Daddy’s Savage Little



Daddy’s Savage Little


He’s her savior. She’s his perfect match.

Lucy
Am I cursed with bad luck?
I’d left my past behind to start clean and fresh.
Why did my guilt still haunt me?
He’d followed me here. Or had been here all along.
The evil criminal Martinelli.
And there’s only one thing standing between him and me…
The most selfless man I’ve ever met.
He swears only to want to help me.
Are my instincts right in believing he speaks the truth?
He makes my heart race and my palms sweat.
Maybe together we can escape my past.
Because I think he’s worth it.

Reggie
Rescuing her from vicious attackers seemed the obvious thing to do.
But Lucy acted as if I was her knight in shining armor for it.
Even though she had defended herself, beaten her attackers, and basically escaped,
I could tell she needed someone to take care of her.
Would I be able to protect her from her past?
And would she want to be with me, a Daddy of the darkest kind?
Or would the dangers from behind closed doors force her to run again?

Daddy’s Savage Little is a brief, spicy ageplay romance featuring two consenting adults who are a perfect fit for each other. It includes DDLG and ABDL elements, a touch of drama, and sexy Happily Ever After. Enjoy!

This is book two in a collection of standalone novellas featuring Littles and the Daddys perfect for them. These books can be read in any order.


Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment