Saturday 28 August 2021

Dr. Wrong

 


Dr. Wrong


Paging Dr. Grumpy… 

Dr. Ryder Finley is a smoking hot surgeon and a total grouch.
Arrogant.
Entitled.
A cold-hearted brute with a sculpted body and gorgeous eyes.

We’ve bickered since day one.
So what if I notice the bulging biceps under his scrubs…
And that he's very good with his hands?
He’s my sworn enemy.

When he asks me to be his fake fiancée for a real estate deal,
I think he’s lost it.
But I’m desperate to get my pushy family off my back.
So I agree.

I’ll wear his ring and pretend to be in love.
Then I’ll go back to hating him.
But I didn’t count on one tiny detail:
Ryder’s not the devil I thought he was.

I don’t know what’s crazier:
That I’m falling for my enemy...
Or that I’m having his baby.

Dr. Wrong is a full-length, enemies-to-lovers, secret baby romance. This standalone is packed with red-hot steam and a swoony Happily Ever After that will leave you with a smile on your face. No cheating or cliffhangers!


Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 


No comments:

Post a Comment