Monday 16 August 2021

Saving His Mate

 


Saving His Mate


I dedicated my life to protecting and serving, both as a cop with the Everton Falls Police Department and as a member of the pack of wolf shifters that lived in the small town. We’d had trouble come our way before, in the form of Hunters that wanted to wipe us out, but the newest threat was different. This time, it was a vampire leaving a trail of human bodies that confounded the police. All except me. So, I had to be the one to stop it.

As if things weren’t complicated enough, I discovered that the vampire had a human familiar, someone bound to do his bidding against her will. Alyssa was strong...innocent...and my soulmate. I had to find a way to free her from the vampire’s control, and the best way to do that was to put him in the ground.

But that was easier said than done, and while I struggled to save my mate and claim her as mine, she was at the vampire’s mercy. Would I get the chance to have a real relationship with her, or would the vampire find a way to keep her from me? And how many people would fall victim to him in the meantime?


Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 

No comments:

Post a Comment