Friday 27 August 2021

Finding Paradise

 


Finding Paradise


I lost a fiancé and now I need to gain a boyfriend, quick!
But have I found a fake relationship or true love in Paradise?
 
After I'm jilted at the altar, I'm so embarrassed I decide to run far away... to Paradise Resort in the Bahamas, where my ex and I were supposed to be having our honeymoon.
 
I know it was a crazy thing to do. But the reservations were non-refundable, and I figure I deserve a break in a place full of sun, sand.... and steam?! 
I'm not expecting to fall for the owner of the resort as soon as I check in! But I can't resist Jayden's chiseled abs and handsome face. 

Underneath, though, he's busy battling his own demons and doesn't do relationships. That's good with me, since I've just gotten out of such a messy one and am only here for a short time.
 
We both agree to a no-strings-attached distraction from our woes. And soon the beach isn't the only thing around here that's hot, hot, hot.

Things are going well for us in Paradise, with Jayden joking that now that I've run straight from my would-be wedding and into his arms, he never wants to let me leave.
 
But then my ex shows up, along with the reason he didn't go through with the wedding... his new love. Before I know it, I'm introducing Jayden to him as my boyfriend to save face. Or maybe because I wish it was true?! 

Have I scared Jayden away and ruined our temporary fling?
Or is our pretend life the one he wants for real, forever?
 
Finding Paradise is a standalone full-length fake relationship romance. Jamie Knight promises to always bring you a happily ever after filled with plenty of heat. And never any cheating or cliffhangers!


Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 



No comments:

Post a Comment