Monday 30 August 2021

Rejected Academy

 


Rejected Academy


Outcasts Aren’t To Be Protected. Yet, That’s What These Two Wolf Shifters Offer. 

Sometimes, I think my fate is worse than death. 
My mate rejected me. 
My clan exiled me.
Now I seek refuge at the Academy, the only place for outcast shifters.  

It’s a world of old values. 
Old magic. 
Old rules. 
If you break them, you’ll pay the price. 

When I meet Stefan and Vlad they end up being my confidants, my protectors, my everything. 
These two brothers are strong, sexy, and they know how to take control. 

Our bond will be stronger than the old ways. It has to be… because my life depends on it.


Rejected Academy is a standalone Wolf Shifter Menage Protector romance with a HEA and NO cheating!


Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 

No comments:

Post a Comment